Cooling off period
7.1 You have the right to cancel a Contract during the period set out below in clause 7.2. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund. Further advice about your legal right to cancel the Contract is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
7.2 Your right to cancel a Contract starts from the date the Contract between us is formed (see clause 5.3). You will have a limited period of time to cancel your Contract depending on what you have ordered and how it is delivered. Please see the table below for further information:
|Your Contract||End of the cooling off period|
|Your Contract is for a single Product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days).
||The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the Product.Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1st January and you receive the Product on 10th January; you may cancel at any time between 1st January and the end of the day on 24th January.
|Your Contract is for either of the following:1. one Product which is delivered in instalments on separate days; or2. multiple Products which are delivered on separate days.
||The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the Product or the last of the separate Products ordered. Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1st January and you receive the first instalment of your Product or the first of your separate Products on 10th January and the last instalment or last separate Product on 15th January you may cancel in respect of all instalments and any or all of the separate Products at any time between 1st January and the end of the day on 29th January.
|Your Contract is for the regular delivery of a Product over a set period.
||The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of the Products.Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1st January in respect of Products to be delivered at regular intervals over a year and you receive the first delivery of your Product on 10th January, you may cancel at any time between 1st January and the end of the day on 24th January. 24th January is the last day of the cancellation period in respect of all Products to arrive during the year.
7.3 If you would like to cancel a Contract, you must let us know you have decided to cancel by:
- contact our Customer Services Department by telephone on 1800937124 between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm on Monday to Friday.
- email us at email@example.com.
7.4 If you cancel your Contract within the cancellation periods set out in clause 7.2 above, we will:
- refund you the price you paid for the Products (excluding any applicable delivery charges). We are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods caused by your use of the Products.
- refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer . For the avoidance of doubt, if there is more than one Product in your order and you only cancel part of that order we will not refund the delivery charge. We will only refund the delivery charge if you cancel your order as a whole and no Products are delivered to you at all or if you return all Products to us in accordance with clauses 7.10–7.17; and
- make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the time periods indicated below:
- if you have received the Product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, 14 days after the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us. For information about how to return a Product to us see clauses 7.10-7.17 below; or
- if you have not received the Product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
7.5 If a Product has already been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your Contract (which must be done in accordance with clauses 7.1–7.4 above), then you must return it to us or make it available for collection by us (in which case you will be charged the cost of recovering the Product) without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. If you do not return the Products or make them available for collection within 30 days of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the Products, and will be charged for your order at the price set out on the Website when you initially ordered the Products.
Our right to cancel
7.6 We reserve the right to cancel any order at any time for the reasons set out in clause 5.6. If we do so we will issue you a full refund.
Returns and exchange
7.7 Please inspect all Products and notify us using one of the methods in clause 7.3 as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of delivery if:
- the Products delivered to you are not as described;
- the quantity of Products delivered to you is different to the quantity ordered; and/or
- the Products are damaged when delivered to you.
7.8 Except if the Product is faulty or not as described, all Products must be returned to us in their original packaging. If they are not returned in their original packaging, we may reduce the amount refunded to you to reflect this.
7.9 Unless the Product is faulty or not as described (please see clause 7.7), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
7.10 In the event that you are returning Products that were damaged when delivered to you, we will arrange for a carrier to collect the Products from you and return them to us. In all other circumstances you shall be responsible for returning the Products to us (as described in clause 7.8).
7.11 If collection of an item is required, we will charge you the cost of collection. The cost of collection is calculated based on the product [size and weight] and the collection location. Currently, the maximum cost is £1,000 for collection of 20 radiators from the Outer Hebrides. For other products and locations, this may well be lower. You will be notified of the cost at the time of cancellation.
7.12 Subject to you contacting us in accordance with clauses 7.3 and 7.7 above, we will contact you by telephone/email to advise whether you have satisfied our cancellation terms and are eligible for a refund and, if necessary, provide further information detailing how to proceed with your return.
7.13 You can return Products to the following address:
Units 1 & 2 Dawson Court,
Billington Road Industrial Estate,
7.14 If you have returned the Product to us in accordance with this clause because it is faulty or does not match its description, we will refund the price of the Product in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you have incurred in returning the Product to us. Please be aware you may be required to produce a photo of the damage and/or problem with a Product before we will refund any delivery charges.
7.15 We will refund you by the same method of payment that you used to place your order.
7.16 Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this clause 7 or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
7.17 You are responsible for all Products returned to us (unless we have collected them from you) until the Products are delivered to the above address and we will not be responsible for the cost of the Products should they not be delivered to us. Therefore, we recommend that you return all Products using a delivery service which allows the Products to be tracked and/or a signature acknowledging receipt of the Products is to be obtained upon delivery. We also recommend that you take out a sufficient level of carrier insurance to cover the cost of the Products being returned should they be lost or damaged by the carrier.