Radiator valves are essential in allowing you to maintain control over your new radiator or heated towel rail. A high quality radiator valve will allow you to control the heat output of an individual radiator, meaning you can set the desired temperature in any space, creating a warm, comfortable and inviting atmosphere, anywhere.
But modern radiator valves are far more than just a functional item that helps to control your heating. Radiator Valves are on display all of the time, you really can’t miss them, so as well as being an integral part of maintaining a constant and comfortable temperature, a radiator valve has to look the part, which is why our extensive rad valve collection features a range of colours, styles and finishes to help you to complete the look of your new heating appliance.
There are two main types of radiator valve; Thermostatic Radiator Valves – also known as TRVs – and Manual Radiator Valves. TRVs control the temperature of your radiator by regulating the flow of the water running through it. Each thermostatic valve contains heat sensitive gel, wax or liquid that contracts and expands depending upon how you set the dial. By manually adjusting the heat settings with the dial, you are able to cap the maximum temperature in your room.
Manual radiator valves are smaller, do not have a dial, and offer a neat, minimalist look. Like TRVs, they control the temperature of the radiator and the water flow running through it, but do not have a dial that restricts the radiator to set temperatures. Instead, it works like an on-off switch and allows the user to turn off their radiator without turning off the central heating system.
There are other types of valve available too, from corner, angled and straight radiator valves, that help to minimise the impact that your radiator has on the available space in your room. The radiator valve that you require to complete the look will depend on the type of pipework you have and how the inlets on your radiator are positioned. It may be that you have chosen a central connection radiator with the inlets in the middle and at the bottom of your radiator, in this case, you will require an H-block radiator valve. To discover more about the different types of radiator valves available, including an incredible collection of SMART radiator valves and thermostats, visit our Radiator Valve Guide
Items 1-24 of 138
- Milano - Thermostatic Chrome Angled Radiator Valves with Safety Cap (Pair)€35.99inc VAT
- Milano - Minimalist Chrome Angled Radiator Valves (Pair)€32.99inc VAT
- Milano - Chrome Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valves (Pair)€35.99inc VAT
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valves Chrome (Pair)€68.99inc VAT
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valves Pair€68.99inc VAT
- Milano Windsor - Traditional Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valves Satin€68.99inc VAT
- Traditional Chrome Angled Radiator Valves Pair 15mm€34.99inc VAT
- Milano - Chrome Square Designer Angled Radiator Valves (Pair)€32.99inc VAT
- Milano - Thermostatic Chrome Straight Radiator Valves (Pair)€35.99inc VAT
- White Thermostatic Control Angled Designer Radiator Valves Pair 15mm€32.99inc VAT
- Milano - Chrome Thermostatic H Block Angled Valve With Euro Cone Adaptor - Copper 15 mm€119.99inc VAT
- Milano - Traditional Chrome Angled Radiator Valves (Pair)€34.99inc VAT
- Milano Chrome Modern Radiator Valves - Corner Pair€35.99inc VAT
- Milano - Chrome Thermostatic Angled Euro Cone Valve With Euro Cone Adaptor - Copper 15 mm€96.99inc VAT
- Milano - Minimalist Chrome Straight Radiator Valves (Pair)€32.99inc VAT
- Milano Antique Chrome Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valves€59.99inc VAT
- Milano - Antique Style Satin Thermostatic Angled Radiator Valves (Pair)€59.99inc VAT
- Chrome 3/4" Male H Block Angled Valve with Chrome TRV Head & 15mm Copper Adapter€99.95inc VAT
- Milano - Chrome Thermostatic H Block Angled Valve With Euro Cone Adaptor - Copper 14 mm€119.99inc VAT
- Milano - Chrome Thermostatic H Block Straight Valve With Euro Cone Adaptor - Copper 15 mm€119.99inc VAT
Items 1-24 of 138