We wanted to update our customers on how we are managing the situation regarding COVID-19, and the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our employees.
For customers, we know that there is increased anxiety over COVID-19 and how this may affect the delivery times of orders placed on our website. While our websites remain fully operational, we are reliant on our carriers to ensure items are delivered as soon as possible, however there may be some instances of delays. In such cases we will aim to contact customers wherever possible.
For our employees, we have introduced working from home for those employees who are able to do so, in order to assist in the containment of the virus. Clearly, we still have a number of roles where it is difficult to work from home, however we are ensuring that we follow Government guidelines for those staff that remain on site. Should any employees start to show symptoms or have family members with symptoms, we are asking those employees to immediately enforce a self-isolation period of 14 days as per Government advice.
FIVE STEPS TO SAFER WORKING TOGETHER
1. We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
2. We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
3. We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
4. We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
5. Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
In order to further protect our staff, we have reduced the call centre opening times and we are asking that enquiries are sent through via email, and we will resolve your query as soon as possible. You can email us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the decisions we have made, and continue to make, are guided by Government advice.
We’ll update this page as soon as we are aware of any further developments.